On the morning of March 30, 2011 we anxiously awaited a quick phone call from Tyler from the Salt Lake Airport, letting us know that he was ready to fly out to Missouri to begin mission life! He called just a few minutes before 8:00 a.m.---which was great news for Braydon who had not left yet for school. He thought he would only have a couple of minutes, but we were able to chat for about 25 minutes, since his plane didn't leave until 9:50. Highlights of the call included:
1. Hearing his awesome voice!
2. Getting to talk to his companion, Elder Murray from New Zealand
3. Seeing Braydon's happiness to talk to his brother
4. Hearing Tyler say over and over how amazing his experience at the MTC had been.
5. Hearing that he was very excited to get to Missouri and start the work.
6. Sharing with him the news and love from everyone at home!
I was hoping to hear through email or phone call from the mission office about his first area and safe arrival--but I am still waiting....so I will post as soon as I hear. I love missionary mail!
No comments:
Post a Comment